Online media registration for BuildingsNY is now open.
Online media registration for BuildingsNY 2014 is free and available for editorial media professionals. Please review the guidelines below and then register online for your 2014 media pass.
- Media members who have pre-registered for BuildingsNY 2014 may pick up their badges in the Press Office. Press badges will not be mailed out in advance of the show. Please bring an ID and business card to pick up your badges.
- All members of the editorial media will receive an "All-Access-Pass", which grants them access to all areas of the Javits Center.
- If you are not on assignment to cover the show or do not have an editorial title, please register in advance for an exhibit hall badge or register onsite for a fee. Please note media sales representatives cannot register as press.
Media Credentials Required for Press Registration
To qualify for press registration you must be an active member of an editorial staff – including newspapers, magazines, newsletters, blogs, radio and broadcast outlets and have the following credentials:
- A valid 2014 press card and an original letter of assignment from the publications editor (where applicable).
- One sample of a bylined article published in the last year or a business card reflecting an editorial title.
- Bloggers must supply a link to their blog and a direct link to a relative industry blog posting.
If you have any questions regarding Press Registration please email Sandy Mello at email@example.com.